2016 International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering+ Online Registration
Full Papers accepted and registered will be
published into the conference proceedings.
p At the authors' choice, those works not suitable for publication, you can submit an abstract only and give the oral presentaiton at the conference.
(Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full papers will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding..
2.Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Please send the full paper & abstract to Electronic Submission System (.pdf only).
Any questions, please feel free to contact with Ms.Cindy Lau, via:firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Please use the template to formate your papers
2. Papers should be more than four pages.
3. For Abstract submission, the notification date is 5 working days after submission.
|Submission Deadline||April 20, 2016-firm deadline|
|Notification Date||Abstracts||5 working days after submission|
|Full Papers||May 05, 2016|
|Registration Deadline||May 20, 2016|
|Conference Date||June 18-20, 2016|
Policy on Multiple Submissions
ICPEME will not accept any paper which, at the
time of submission, is under review, is accepted for
publication, or has already been published in
another conference or a journal. Authors are also
expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during
the ICPEME 2016 reviewing period.
ICPEME is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
Ms. Cindy Lau
Tel: +1-562-606-1057 (English) | +861-820-777777-5 (Chinese&English)