When to register?
- Listeners, Register now! pay the fee, fill the form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org, registration accepted before January 31, 2020
- Abstract Only, submitted abstract won't be published, the author will be invited to give an oral presentation, register after you receive the acceptance letter. details listed in the acceptance letter.
- Full Paper, submitted and accepted full paper will be published into the conference proceeding, the author can choose oral /poster presentation, register after you receive the acceptance letter. details listed in the acceptance letter.
How to pay?
Online Payment linkage (VISA/MASTER CARD)
2. Bank Transfer
Please mail email@example.com to get more information.
If you are not able to use neither the online payment system nor bank transfer, please use PayPal with the following account: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get an invoice before paying?
If you haven't paid the fee yet but you need the invoice to proceed to the payment, please tell us the type of participation. If you are a student, please attach the student card or other document confirming that you are a student.
We will need the following information:
1. Paper ID:.
2. Paper Ttile:
3. 2021 The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2021)
4. Bill to: (please indicate name of University / Institution / person)
5. VAT number:
6. Name of Participate:
8. Type: Oral Presentation&Full Paper / Poster&Full Paper / Oral presenration&Abstract / Listener
The official Receipt of your payment
After the successful registration, we will issue the official receipt of your
payment, you will receive the receipt together with all conference materials at
the conference site.
If you need the receipt before the conference date, we can send you the scanned version.
- If you cannot attend the conference for some specific reasons, we advise that you can find your Co-author or someone who get familiar with this paper to instead of you to attend.
- If you need to get the refund, please send the requests for cancellations to the conference secretary. Kindly be informed that cancellations received before October 30, 30USD will be charged, cancellations received before November 30, 30% service fee will be charged, cancellations received before December 30, 50% service fee will be charged, cancellations received after December 30, No refunds are accepted.
- For the following reasons, the registration fee cannot be refunded
Participants who are unable to attend the meeting due to "personal reasons" and other circumstances cannot be refunded or paid any compensation. The reason including: travel difficulties, visa issues, health issues, financial defaults, etc.
If the conference is prevented or affected due to "force majeure" circumstances, WCSE will not bear any responsibility, refund or pay any compensation.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.